How do I move out of state with my child?  It’s often a great idea to meet with a Utah family law attorney to go over this question so that you can make the correct decision about moving anytime you have an out of state move.

Child Custody Relocation from the State of Utah is also governed by Utah Code Section 30-3-37. Now, 30-3-37 is an extensive code and somewhat complicated. If you simply do it without notifying the other party, you can be held in contempt of court.

If you have sole legal custody of your child, you can move out of state, however, you really need to comply with this statute.  If you don’t get along, you should try mediation. If you have questions about relocating from the State of Utah, give our office a call 801-676-7309.

Check out my blog where I have other articles about divorce, child custody in Utah.

Office: 8833 So. Redwood Road, WJ, Utah 84088

Phone: 801-676-7308

Leave your comments below.

So whether you live in South Jordan, Salt Lake City, Sandy, Midvale, Riverton, Draper, Copperton, Magna, Alpine, Lehi, Tooele, American Fork, North Salt Lake, Pleasant Grove, Bountiful, Woods Cross, Cedar Valley, Lindon, Centerville, Orem, Park City, Midway, Stockton, Farmington, Provo, Rush Valley, Kaysville, Layton, Wallsburg, Peoa, Syracuse, Heber City, Morgan, Clearfield, Springville, Hill AFB, or Grantsville we are here to assist you with all of your family law and relocation needs.

This movie was made speficially for Top Spanish Fork Utah individuals who need a amazing attorney today.

Relevant Links:

Leave a comment